Data Engineer Job at Yoh in Washington DC
We are seeking Data Engineer to join our clients growing team in Washington D.C. This is a full-time opportunity and we are looking for candidates either local to the D.C. Area or open to relocating closer to the D.C. Area in the future.
The ideal candidate will have solid hands on experience in RDBMS (SQL), ETL experience and Python Programming experience. You will be responsible for building and modeling robust data, data warehousing, data mining, designing ETL processes and implementing data.
Any experience in cloud with AWS or Azure will be a plus as well as OLTP and OLAM experience.
- Implement ETL processes, procedures and standards using SQL, Talend, Python and R.
- Define and Determine Specifications.
- Implement Data Pipelines according to requirements.
- Identify issues with data feeds and ensuring data integrity.
- Process, clean, analyze, and transform data which will be utilized for data modeling.
- Design data models and implement strategies for data warehousing and data concepts.
- Monitor ETL processes.
- Respond to and resolve data production issues using root cause analysis.
- Perform heavy analysis on data to provide key insights and improve customer experience.
- Bachelorï¿½s Degree Required in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields.
- 2-5 years of experience in Data Driven Roles.
- Relational Database Management experience in SQL.
- Python Programming experience and experience in other languages.
- ETL Tool experience: Talend, Informatica
Please Note: This is not a C2C Opportunity, we are unable to provide sponsorship at this time. Seeking W2 Full-Time Candidates.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Visit https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.PandoLogic. Category: Technology, Keywords: Data Engineer0 – 0Full-Time
Company Location: Washington DC