Maintenance Specialist Jobs in Atlanta – Georgia – USA at The Life Properties
Title: Maintenance Specialist
Company: The Life Properties
Location: Atlanta – Georgia – USA
Type: Per diem
Category: Real Estate/Property, Maintenance/Cleaning
The Life Properties is a privately-owned, fully integrated real estate operating company focused on acquiring, renovating, and managing multi-family investment properties nationwide. We manage a diverse housing portfolio of over 7,000 apartment homes across the Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Kansas City, and Columbus, Ohio markets. We focus on providing an elevated level of customer service and perform a remarkable transformation of properties to create thriving communities for our residents.
We are growing at a rapid pace and looking to grow our Maintenance team!
The Traveling Maintenance Specialist will assist communities that need extra help by filling in at properties that are missing key personnel, use their experience to complete more technical projects, and ensure that proven time saving procedures are being followed by on-site staff.
This position requires at least 75% travel with notice. This includes out of state/air travel to other properties as needed.
• Travels to various properties in need of additional maintenance support.
• Perform and ensures that all maintenance work, make-readies, repairs/replacements are completed correctly, timely and according to The Life Properties standards.
• Monitor and manage the maintenance inventory based on property needs while staying with the budget.
• Ensures that work is always performed according to OSHA standards and company safety policies.
• Assigns and oversees work performed by vendors, inspecting for accuracy and completeness.
• Regularly inspects buildings and grounds, reporting needed repairs and/or replacements to management.
• Develops and maintains preventative maintenance schedule and assigns tasks for completion by current on-site maintenance staff.
• Communicates and shares information with property and regional management regarding overall property maintenance condition, status, and staff.
• Ensures maintenance goals and objectives are mutually understood and provides feedback.
• Works on-call as needed (to be determined).
• 2+ years of multi-family Maintenance Supervisor level experience
• EPA Type II or III or Universal license required
• CPO preferred
• Valid driver’s license and high school diploma/GED
• Experience working with hand tools
• Experience working with renovations and vendors/contractors
• HVAC experience required
• Top notch customer service and leadership skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Understanding of OSHA laws and regulations
Air travel to existing or new markets will be required, including overnight stays.