Policy Manager Job at Home Care Association of America in Washington DC
The Home Care Association of America (HCAOA) is seeking a self-starter to join our team and advocate for home- and community-based services organizations and clients with federal agencies and lawmakers. HCAOA is a membership association based in Washington, DC that represents nearly 4,000 home care organizations across the U.S.
This position would direct and support both the Policy and Legislative Committees, and work closely with lobbyists representing major home care franchises to move the advocacy agenda forward, focusing on promoting access to home and community-based care for older Americans and individuals with disabilities.
This is a fast-paced trade association with a steadfast commitment to our mission of being the trusted voice of the home care industry and strengthening our member agencies through advocacy, education, and research.ï¿½
- Analyze legislation and regulation to develop and write the associationï¿½s position statements, regulatory comments, public letters, etc.
- Lead member advocacy efforts, including Capitol Hill Advocacy Days
- Develop and implement grassroots advocacy program
- Work closely with contracted lobbyists in 10+ states focused on state home care issues and positions
- Monitor all related legislative and regulatory activity on a daily basis and disseminate information to staff and key members
PandoLogic. Category: Healthcare, Keywords: Home Care Manager00 – 0Full-Time
Company: Home Care Association of America
Company Location: Washington DC