Scrum Master Jobs in Dallas – Texas – USA at SRI Tech
Title: Scrum Master
Company: SRI Tech
Location: Dallas – Texas – USA
Type: Full Time
Category: IT/Tech, Software Development
Overview Role :
Loc : Dallas, TX / Charlotte, NC – Remote until Covid & then ONSITE We are looking for an experienced scrum master to oversee and guide scrum teams. The scrum master’s responsibilities include ensuring that development teams follow scrum framework values and agile practices, mentoring and motivating the teams to improve processes, facilitating meetings and decision-making processes, and eliminating team impediments.
To be successful as a scrum master, you should have a firm grasp of agile practices and the ability to effectively manage and mentor development teams. An outstanding scrum master should have excellent interpersonal, project management, and problem-solving skills.
• Using agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
• Training, mentoring, and supporting scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
• Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
• Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
• Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements.
• Planning and organizing demos and product/system testing.
• Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team.
• Tracking project processes, deliverables, and financials.
• Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a relevant field preferred.
• Certified scrum master, SAFe preferred.
• 3+ years of experience as a scrum master or in a similar role.
• Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solutions.
• Leadership and management experience.
• Excellent people and project management skills.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
SRI Tech Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship status or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria
Contact Person Details Praveen P Lead Recruiter 813 423 6500 149 praveen