Senior Helpdesk Specialist Jobs in Boston – Massachusetts – USA at The Judge Group
Title: Senior Helpdesk Specialist
Company: The Judge Group
Location: Boston – Massachusetts – USA
Type: Remote/Work from Home
Category: IT/Tech, Customer Service/Help Desk
Good Morning. Hope you are doing well.
This is Padmanabha Reddy from Judge Group. Please go through the position details below and let me know if interested.
Senior Helpdesk Specialist
Boston, MA Duration: 12 months
No Remote work allowed. On-site work requires COVID
19 Vaccine status.
The selected applicant will serve as part of a team of technicians coordinating technology refreshes and deployments to end users who are currently working in a hybrid workplace. Candidates should possess a strong background of working with and supporting Windows desktop environments. The selected applicant will be required to possess an excellent working knowledge of Windows 10, Active Directory, O365, and Service
The selected applicant should have in-depth understanding of:
• Desktop and laptop imaging processes.
• Coordinating end user hardware deployments.
• Maintaining an accurate inventory of IT assets.
• Supporting equipment moves between facilities.
• Candidates should be able to triage complex support issues by understanding business needs and determining the correct next steps and approvals, before proceeding with solutions.
• Candidates should be able to maintain documentation, effectively share knowledge with the extended team, properly update and notate work order request statuses, and participate in the overall prioritization and planning of work streams.
• Candidates should have strong written and oral communications skills, combined with the ability to work effectively with others in establishing cooperative relationships, and in a variety of settings (individuals, groups, inter- and intra-agency, etc.). Writing samples or past communications or process documentation should be submitted.
• At least two years working in a Service Desk or Desktop support environment.
• A familiarity with remote support tools:
Goverlan, Go To Assist, Remote Desktop
• At least two references from previous technology roles.
• A familiarity with overall agile project management methodologies.
• A familiarity with end user support for navigating within Microsoft Teams, Excel, and Share Point
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us